Programs & Majors
Location: College Center
Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.
Concentrated programs of study are available in certain areas as Certificates.
Certificates are awarded to students upon completion of a specific career program with a grade-point average of at least 2.00. It is designed for those students who wish to develop vocational skills for entry-level employment in specific career areas. Certificates are recorded on a student's transcript.
- Advanced Network Technology
- Building Inspection Technology
- Building Permit Technician
- Building Inspection Technology Core
- Child Care Teacher
- Community Health Worker
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice (Pre-CCJLE)
- Customer Service (Business)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Human Resource Management (Business)
- Human Services Assistant
- IT Help Desk
- IP Telephony
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Certificate
- Network Security
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant-Registered
- Office Technology
- Paralegal (Post-Graduate)
- Professional Writing
- Project Management (Business)
- Sales and Marketing (Business)
- Small Business Development (Business)
- Supervision (Business)
- TESOL (Teaching of English for Speakers of Other Languages)
Current students who are pursuing a certificate must apply to graduate. Students should complete the Application for Certificate or Diploma Completion form . Once the application is complete, students should submit the form to the Office of Enrollment Services.