Location: College Center
Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.
Who is a transfer student?
Transfer students are students who have taken courses at other colleges or universities and are planning on receiving credit for those courses at Inver Hills.
- Complete the online application.
- Send official transcripts from all previous colleges attended to Inver Hills. Inver Hills will automatically receive transcripts from MnSCU colleges and universities.
- Depending on your previous college coursework, you may be required to complete the Inver Hills Assessment. You will be notified by the Enrollment Center if you are required to complete the Inver Hills Assessments in Math and/or English.
- Receive an acceptance letter in the mail with instructions on completing your Online Orientation. Once you have completed your Online Orientation, you will be given a link to sign up for an Advising and Registration session at Inver Hills.
- If you have successfully completed 20 or more transferable credits and you do not need any further assistance in registering for classes, you may choose to NOT attend the on-campus Advising and Registration session after you have completed the Online Orientation.
- Apply for Financial Aid / Payment Options