Contact Information

Admissions Staff
Phone: 651-450-3902
Location: College Center 270

Education USA

Study MN

Learn more

Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.


International Admission

Who is an international student?

If you want to enroll with an F-1 international student visa status or currently have an F-1 international student visa, you must complete the international student application process.

Admission Steps

  1. Complete the 2015-2016 Inver Hills International Student Application and Guide a PDF document.
  2. Submit the signed International Student Agreement Form.
  3. Submit an original or certified copy of a recent bank statement or Affidavit of Support (within three months of application) showing availability of sufficient funds to cover school and expenses for one year.
  4. Submit a signed and notarized Financial Responsibility Statement.
  5. Submit official transcripts (all must be translated into English) from each high school/secondary school, college, university and ESL program attended.
  6. Produce documentation of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL scores or previous college transcripts showing college level English from a U.S. college.

Transfer students will also be required to submit:

  • Form I-94
  • Most recent U.S. Visa
  • Form I-20 ID from current college
  • Passport
  • Transfer Eligibility and Status Form