Location: College Center 270
Let us get you information tailored to the academic programs you're interested in.
Who is an international student?
If you want to enroll with an F-1 international student visa status or currently have an F-1 international student visa, you must complete the international student application process.
- Complete the 2015-2016 Inver Hills International Student Application and Guide .
- Submit the signed International Student Agreement Form.
- Submit an original or certified copy of a recent bank statement or Affidavit of Support (within three months of application) showing availability of sufficient funds to cover school and expenses for one year.
- Submit a signed and notarized Financial Responsibility Statement.
- Submit official transcripts (all must be translated into English) from each high school/secondary school, college, university and ESL program attended.
- Produce documentation of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL scores or previous
college transcripts showing college level English from a U.S. college.
Transfer students will also be required to submit:
- Form I-94
- Most recent U.S. Visa
- Form I-20 ID from current college
- Transfer Eligibility and Status Form