Mon. - Thur.: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri.: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Mon., Jan. 16
Visiting MnSCU Students
Inver Hills Community College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system. Students who are admitted and in good academic standing at another system college or university may register for courses at Inver Hills as a visiting student. Visiting MnSCU students must follow all Inver Hills policies, procedures and deadlines and may register for courses during the Inver Hills Open Registration period.
Steps to register for classes
- Log in to your college’s e-Services account for the college you currently attend
- Select "Courses and Registration," then select "Find a Course"
- Select the "Advanced" tab
- By default, your college’s name appears next to College/University. Click the "Search Other Institutions" link
- Select Inver Hills Community College and click "Set College/University." You will now be able to search and register for classes at Inver Hills. Be aware that some courses require completion of a prerequisite to register. If a course has a prerequisite, it is listed at the end of the course description.
- Visiting MnSCU students who register for classes at Inver Hills will owe tuition at Inver Hills. To view and pay your bill through your e-Services account, click on "Bills and Payment." Inver Hills does not mail invoices, and you are responsible for making payment arrangements by the appropriate deadline
- If you need to make changes to your schedule after you register, please be aware of Inver Hills policies and deadlines pertaining to adding, dropping and withdrawing from classes
- In addition to your e-Services account, you are responsible for activating and utilizing all Inver Hills online student accounts.