TuitionMatch-MN Program Manager
Inver Hills School Code: 006935
Triple your money for college
You can use TuitionMatch-MN funds for college tuition and additional costs required for obtaining a postsecondary degree. As an eligible TuitionMatch-MN participant, you may save up to $960 and deposit the full $960 of earned income when you open your savings account; or you can make monthly installments over the course of two years. This initial investment will be matched 3:1 (1.5 by AFI funds and 1.5 from each partnering college) for a total of $3,840.
- Triple your money: Save $1 and we will match it with $3
- Receive financial literacy training, individualized career counseling and work experiences
- Stay on track so you can graduate fully prepared to enter the workforce with minimal debt
"The matched funds arrived right when I needed them. I became much wiser about money. I learned how to save and create a monthly budget. I now have a savings account that actually has money in it."
- Nanette Roloff
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Check out the TuitionMatch-MN FAQ Datasheet for additional information.
- Currently enrolled at Inver Hills with at least three semesters to go at the college
- 18 years of age or older
- Resident of Minnesota
- Must be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen or a DACA student
- Current household income must be at or below 200 percent of Federal Income Guideline (see chart below)
|Number of household members
|For households with more than 8 people, add $8,320 for each additional person.