For transferring from Inver Hills to another college/university:
Counseling & Career Development
Location: College Center
Mon - Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. CLOSED Friday, April 3
Transfer Credit Evaluation
Transfer Students who would like to transfer college credits to Inver Hills Community College should have official transcripts mailed directly to the address below:
2500 East 80th Street
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
New students who want an official evaluation of their transcripts must complete each step of the transfer admission process.
Transfer Credit Evaluation Process
- Apply to Inver Hills and complete the transfer admission steps.
- Submit official college transcripts from all non-MnSCU colleges
- Attend an on campus advising and registration session. If you would like to have your transcript(s) evaluated prior to meeting with an advisor, please emall firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Transfer Resources
Visit U.select to see what credits may transfer
View our Transfer Credit Policy
Minnesota Transfer Website: A connection to resources about transfer options for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. Visit www.MnTransfer.org.
View our Credit for Prior Learning Policy
- Military Credit: Veterans may be granted academic credit for military education and experience gained while on active duty. The American Council on Educations' National Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Forces will be used to evaluate military education and experience. A copy of the student's Report of Transfer or Discharge (Form DD-214) and an official joint services transcript are required for the evaluation.
- DSST offers a wide range of examinations. Students Must have their official DSST score report sent directly to the Inver Hills Enrollment Center. A complete list of DSST exams and how they transfer to Inver Hills is available through Transferology (Select Minnesota, Inver Hills Community College, Standardized Examinations, and Dantes Subject Standardized Tests).