Location: College Center
Logging in to E-Services
Begin by visiting the E-Services login page.
ID or Username
- In the ID or Usernamefield, enter your eight-digit student ID number.
- Your student ID number can be found on your acceptance letter and on the confirmation email that you received after you applied for admission to the college.
- If you cannot find your student ID number, please contact the Enrollment Center.
- If this is the first time you are logging in with your student ID number, your password
has been preset to one of the following:
- your birth date in YYMMDD format, if you supplied that information at time of admission, OR
- the last six-digits of your Social Security Number.
- If you have logged in with your student ID number in the past, enter the password you set after logging in.
- Once you have entered your username and password, select Inver Hills Community College in the Institution field and click Login.
- For a list of tasks that can be completed through your E-Services account, visit the Enrollment Center homepage.
- For additional assistance with logging in to your E-Services account, contact the Enrollment Center.