Contact Information

Veteran Services Coordinator
Sue Flannigan
Phone: 651-450-3862
Location: CC214


Mon — Fri: 7:30 a.m. — 4 p.m.
(Please call 651-450-3862 for summer and winter break hours.)

Current Students Who Are Veterans

Verify your enrollment

Verification Enrollment Line: 1-877-823-2378

WAVE (Web Automated Verification Enrollment)

Student-Veteran responsibilities

Declaring or changing a program

You must state the same educational objective (program) in making application to both Inver Hills and the Veterans Administration. If you change your program, please contact the Veteran Services Coordinator for notification to the Veterans Administration. The law permits one change of program without prior approval if your attendance, conduct, and progress in the last program was satisfactory. VA may approve additional changes if the proposed programs are suitable to your abilities, aptitudes, and interests. VA will not charge a change of program when you enroll in a new program provided you successfully completed your immediately preceding program.


You are responsible for notifying the Veteran Services Coordinator at Inver Hills to request enrollment certification each semester; this starts your VA benefits. Requesting certification should be done at the time of registration. Contact the Coordinator with questions.


You are required to pay the usual fees to the college at the time of registration. The Veterans Administration reimburses individuals on a monthly basis based on veterans enrollment certification. Tuition deferments available upon request. 

Change of enrollment

If you change your enrollment, immediately contact the Veteran Services Coordinator. Request the Coordinator to notify the appropriate VA regional office of the change. Also, notify the appropriate VA regional office of the change yourself. If the VA does not receive prompt notice of a change, you could be liable for an overpayment of benefits.

Change of address

Promptly notify the appropriate VA regional office and the school of any change in your address. Send your complete new address, including the zip code and telephone number.