In Fall 2021, there were 3,281 students enrolled taking courses for credit. This is the equivalent of 1,032 full-time students.
- 43% were new to Inver Hills
- 57% were continuing
- 40% were Students of Color (SOC)
- 50% came from a home where neither parent held a bachelor’s degree
- 28% were known to be eligible for a Pell grant
- Nearly 5,000 students received training through our Center for Professional and Workforce Development
Inver Hills and DCTC generate $334.6M in economic impact per year. Download the Economic Impact Report here.
Degrees and certificates
In 2020-2021 Inver Hills offered 36 two-year degree options and 24 certificates.
Most popular degrees
Top Minnesota cities where our students reside
- Apple Valley
- Cottage Grove
- Inver Grove Heights
Average credit load for fall 2021
- Full-time students: 13.9 credits
- Part-time students: 6.7 credits
Inver Hills is fully accredited for delivery of several online programs.