What you'll accomplish as a student in our Business department:
- Harness your talent and become a leader
- Research challenges faced by businesses worldwide
- Earn a Transfer Pathway A.S. that paves the way to your bachelor’s degree
- Earn an A.A.S. that gives you the skills to head straight into the workforce
- Benefit from small class sizes and collaborating with likeminded classmates
- Create strategic plans using a wide range of entrepreneurial and managerial resources
- Establish global business networks
- Sharpen your business skills in marketing, trade, and international financial systems
- Develop the business savvy preferred by the planet’s most influential companies
- Work one on one with accomplished and worldly-wise business faculty
- Get firsthand experience tackling real-life business problems
- Save money and continue your academic and professional careers with less student debt
According to U.S. News & World Report, national student loan debt topped $1.7 trillion in the second quarter of 2021, or roughly $740 billion more than U.S. total credit card debt.
In Minnesota, 900,000 student loan borrowers owe an average $31,250 in federal and private student debt. That debt translates into an average monthly payment topping $250.
Tuition and fees for one year at Inver Hills costs a little less than $5,500. Compare that to $15,000 to $20,000 at a for-profit college, or $40,000 to $50,000+ at a private college or university. You can complete your first two years at Inver Hills getting a topflight, hands-on education from knowledgeable, caring and experienced faculty and then transfer to a four-year school as a junior all while saving thousands of dollars.