The National Student Clearinghouse provides enrollment and degree verification on behalf of Inver Hills Community College.
Current and former students
Our Enrollment Center provides enrollment and degree verification for current and former students for the following reasons:
- Auto insurance eligibility, including good-student discounts
- Health insurance eligibility
- Housing eligibility
- Loan deferments
- Prospective employment
- Unemployment benefits
Unless you provide a written release, Inver Hills will only verify items identified as directory information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. To learn more, read the Student Data Practices Policy.
In most cases, the requestor will give you an enrollment verification form, but you can also submit your request to us in writing through mail or fax.
Be sure to include the following in your request:
- Your full name and eight-digit student ID number
- Information requested for release
- Where to send the information
- Your signature and date of request
- E-mail, fax or mail your request
Inver Hills Community College
2500 80th Street East
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076