Here is an example to show how to read if you meet the pre-requisites for a course
Example course: Chem 1010
Prerequisites (Course and Tests)
This course requires any of these six prerequisite categories.
- Math 0804 – Introductory Algebra (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent and Number of Years Valid: 2) OR
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra OR
- A score of 22 on test ACT math OR
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Quantitative Reasoning OR
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Quantiative Reason OR
- A score of 1148 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
If using the below grid, utilizing the 7th column: next Generation Accuplacer Scores, a student that qualifies to take Math 1103 with also be able to take Chem. 1010. They have the requirement of 250+ on NG Quantitative Reasoning.
If a student submitted MCA scores, they would want to use the 3rd column: MCA.